Tuesday, June 23, 2009
RUN Your BEST
STRENGTH, RHYTHM & COORDINATION DRILLS
With Olympic Running Coach
Olympic coach Bobby Mc Gee has designed a series of specific drills to improve your muscle endurance, running specific leg strength, running coordination and running efficiency.
WHAT YOU DO!
A weekly session of:
- Dynamic Warm-Up Drills
- Rhythm & Co-ordination Drills Session
- Calf-Busters—A session of run specific plyometric activities
- A Detailed Core Strengthening Session
- Post Exercise Stretch Routine
BENEFITS YOU RECEIVE!
- Improve your overall racing speed for all your events
- Improve your finishing speed
- Dramatically improve your current level of muscular endurance and leg power
- Improve your running efficiency—i.e. run faster with the same effort!
- Balanced conditioning—injury prevention, plateau busting and enhanced ability for all sports
CHOOSE PERSONAL EXCELLENCE
Where: Niwot HS Track
When: Weds, 7:30am, June 24- July 22, 2009
Cost: $112.50 for 5 sessions or $25 drop in fee.