Monday, January 16, 2012
New for 2012... Find out about the F4 Seasons' Pass and F4 Pack...
Attention F4 Alumni! Over the past seven years, more than 2500 of you have aspired and perspired your way through assorted FastForward Programs, reaching amazing accomplishments from 5K to Marathon, Sprint TRI to Ironman, and more! During that time, you hopefully enjoyed our fantastic coaching and cutting edge training methodologies, and got in really great shape! From chatting with many of you recently, I know that life doesn’t always allow you the time or money to dedicate to formal F4 training, so NEW for 2012 I am offering a way to still enjoy some of F4’s most desirable social aspects and up to FOUR group RUNS per Program… all for $49/ yr. from Spring 2012 – Winter 2013. If at anytime you want to ‘upgrade’ to a formal program in order to receive the latest training schedule and learn from some of our great new coaches, then you can apply your F4 Pack fee to the cost of that program.
So, here's what you get for $49/ yr.:
- Attend up to four group RUNS per Program (16 per year... that's $3 per workout vs. the $10 drop-in rate)
- Race Day support at all official F4 attended races
- Discounts from a growing list of awesome F4 Resource Partners with your new 2012 F4 Membership Card
- F4 Parties, Events, and Speakers
- Deals on F4 Tri, Bike, and Run Apparel
- Upgradeable anytime with 100% credit towards a full training program
F4 Seasons’ Pass
Many FastForward athletes participate in three or four Programs per year, and enjoy good health, low burnout, and well-timed fitness peaks as a result of our well-designed year-round approach to endurance training in Colorado. As a way to encourage more of you to realize these benefits and to say thank you to those who’ve paved the way, I am offering an all new F4 Seasons’ Pass for $499/ yr., which allows for unlimited participation in any F4 RUN or TRI Program from Spring 2012 – Winter 2013.
So, here's what you get for $499/yr.:
- Unlimited participation in any F4 RUN or TRI Program from Spring 2012 - Winter 2013, including Spring RUN, Spring/ Summer TRI, Summer RUN, Summer TRAIL, Holiday, Winter- Canyonlands.
- Register online only once per year and save on c.c. fees
- Secure your spot for limited participation programs like Moab or Trail
- Enjoy unlimited guest privileges
- Save $200 or more vs. signing up for each program individually.
- Sign up by February 14th (Valentine's Day) and get a one-of-a-kind F4 Seasons' Pass Holders long sleeve tech tee from Pearlizumi!