Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Come join your F4 friends for the Inaugural FastForward Ski Day at Vail on March 7th.
We've had many requests the past few years for a fun-filled day on the snow with your fellow F4 athletes, and now Mother Nature has agreed that the time has come to do just that!
Here is the agenda for the day:
- Use Vail Village Parking
- 10:14 am- Meet at Buffalo's (top of chair 4 from Mid- Vail) for coffee and break into some (optional) groups by ability. Nothing formal, just a chance to enjoy the mountain with your fellow F4 athletes who also happen to enjoy skiing just like you do!
- 2:04 pm- Optional NASTAR racing Off Chair 2- Avanti Trail. $10 for two runs
- 3:34- F4 Apres Ski Party at The Tap Room on Bridge Street. Pitchers and appetizers provided by FastForward until 4:34 pm!
- If you already have a pass and want to use one of your Vail days to join us on March 7th, please send an RSVP to Scott by February 28th so we can plan our Apres fun accordingly.
- Group lift tix are no longer available.